The content on this website is for research and educational purposes only. The information about the UN is provided freely as a public service and should not be construed as being in any way sanctioned or endorsed by the United Nations. We provide information about the United Nations and other Human Rights organizations. The United Nations' official website can be found at http://www.un.org/en/
- A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses this site. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a user of this website. The terms "we", "us", "our", and "this site" refer to this website.
- "Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication.
- "Content" means Content that we create and make available on this site. "Third Party Content" means Content that is made available on this site by parties other than this site or its users, such as data providers who license data to this site for use on this domain. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available on this site, including content created by Users, Third Party Content, and this site’s Content.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
Use of IEEEHTN
We grant you permission to use this site subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions. In using this site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. we do not endorse such Content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue this website at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the site, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
We own the Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code and all other elements and components of the site excluding User Content and Third Party Content.
We may include links to other websites (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms and Conditions are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms and Conditions shall be void.
- The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.